Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Monday 15 July 2013

Surya's Singam is Still roaring strong and amassed tremendous box-office collections. The Stylish actor is now looking to ever widen his market, in a recent Surya revealed some interesting updates.
About New Production Company 2D Entertainment ?
"I always wanted to be part of film production. Sometimes, good acting offers come my way and I can't do the film because of my working schedule. But I still want to be a part of such good projects. So, I can always do that in the capacity of a producer. I want to work with new age directors on interesting films."
On Rumors of Him going to Tollywood ?
"Yes, I'm looking at working in a Telugu movies. Filmmakers have already started approaching me."

Visit More Tollywood News, Telugu Cinema News and Hot Actress Photos at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment