Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Sunday 15 September 2013

Priyamani is known for her acting skills as traditional and ultra modern roles with leading actors in number of Tollywood Movies. In the recent times, she is acting in female centric like ‘chandi’.

When asked about this, she smilingly tells that we should ask the directors about this. Priyamani mentions, “Though I have acted with leading actors and commercial films, I have now decided to act in the films which have good storylines. At the same time I am also interested to act in the films which have commercial ingredients."

"About my marriage I should say that it will take place after two years. This will be definitely love marriage approved by my parents. It is not good to marry a person whom we don’t know and suffer later. Marriage is a big decision and it cannot be decided so easily.”

And Also Visit More Daily Latest Update Tollywood NewsTelugu Cinema NewsTelugu Movie Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, General News, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment