Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Sunday 10 November 2013

Brahmanandam told IANS, "I signed the film after the director (Anees Bazmee) had approached me with an interesting role. I play a thief in this film and it's a fun role that I couldn't let go of. Anees told me he had watched several of my Telugu dubbed films in Hindi and he particularly loved my expressions in them." He added, "I'll be shooting in Mumbai and Dubai soon. My portion will be mostly alongside Nana Patekar and Anil Kapoor.Read More Intresting News Continues Click Link http://tinyurl.com/qewtv9n

And Also Visit More Daily Latest Update Tollywood NewsTelugu Movie NewsTelugu Cinema Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, Wallpapers, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment