Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Wednesday 14 August 2013

In a special interview, Kajal Agarwal answered the questions posed by her fans all over the World. Have a look at few interesting Q&As...
 
On Marriage Plans: "Many of you have been asking me this question. To put this to rest, not in the near future. When I do decide to get married or when I find the right person to get married, I obviously will do that and I will be the first person to inform you".
 
Do you have Spectacles?: "Yes, I do wear glasses ever since I was in 8th standard. My number is -2.5. I wear lenses while I am shooting and try not to exceed the lens wearing time for more than eight hours. I wear glasses when I am not shooting and when there aren't too many people around me".
 
Chances of doing a similar film like Magadheera: "Movies like Magadheera are classics and they are made just once. Seriously, kudos to Rajamouli sir for the courage to make a large-scale movie like it. I think, he is magician who creates magic. If I have to do a film similar to Magadheera, definitely YES if I am offered a strong script on par with it."
 
If not actress, what other career you would have chosen?: "I would surely have done my MBA which is still on the agenda. I would have chosen marketing, like advertising and working for a brand".
 
Offered to work with sister Nisha Agarwal: "Of course, I would do it. She is everything to me. Both of us would love to do it and jump at the opportunity, if a good script and both of us get performance-oriented roles. We wouldn't want to overshadow one another".
 

When can we expect you on Twitter?: "I am not a techno-savvy person. I can't really keep updating or struck to my laptop. I do realize the need of Twitter these days. I would probably try to create my account as soon as possible".

And Also Visit More Latest Daily Updates Tollywood NewsTelugu Movie NewsTelugu Cinema Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Stills, Images, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment