Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Tuesday 3 September 2013

Tollywood heroine Anjali, who was in the headlines recently with her missing drama, is once again in the news. But this time some section of media spreading the rumors on her secret marriage with a Tollywood producer. However Anjali has refuted all the above reports by releasing an official note stating "I'm not married, I was shocked to read the news that I am married to a producer.
It was a biased and wrong report. I wish to make it clear that I am busy shooting for my movies and such news are untrue and false." Anjali added that "The news that I am not co-operating for the dubbing or promotions of the movies are also untrue". The actress also added that she'll be available on phone and the media can contact her to seek clarification in the wake of any such buzz. 

And Also Visit More Latest Daily Update Tollywood Movie NewsTelugu Cinema NewsTelugu Movie Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, Wallpapers, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment