Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Tuesday 1 October 2013

She doesn’t like the expression “item number”, but actress Hamsa Nandini, who has grooved to four popular dance songs in southern films in just a few months, says the reach that such numbers give to actors is phenomenal.

Hamsa Nandini admits these songs help in reaching out to the masses.

“It gives you phenomenal reach especially if you’re paired opposite big stars. I believe it is a good platform to reach out to the masses. I’m happy doing a five-minute dance number that assures me a lot of attention rather than featuring in 10 scenes in a film with no scope for performance,” said Hamsa Nandini, who started career as a model.

Currently, one of her item numbers with superstar Nagarjuna is awaiting release. Her dance sequence with Pawan Kalyan is seen in Tollywood Movie  “Attarintiki Daaredhi”.

“Doing a song with Pawan Kalyan or Nagarjuna is truly a blessing. These are opportunities I would never want to miss. I’m extremely happy that with every song, audiences have only expected more from me. They have created an image of me and I want to live up to it,” she added.

“There have been so many actresses who have featured in item numbers over the years, but very few gave repeat performances. I’m glad that audiences have not discarded me and are still expecting something more from me,” said Hamsa, who has also featured in a dance number in NTR-starrer Ramayya Vasthavayya.


And Also Visit More Daily Latest Update Tollywood Movie NewsTelugu Cinema NewsTelugu Movie Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, Wallpapers, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment