Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Sunday 20 October 2013

"I would ask every director to carry the work with other artistes until I arrive at the sets. I cannot be so punctual. I cannot skip gym", said Ram Charan. When asked the reason for working out in gym every morning, he said, "I am not like many those live on dieting by skipping meals and living on mere protein food. I eat twice every day fully and that too rice. Hence I work out one hour extra in gym". 
Chiranjeevi, the mega star, had been known for discipline in his 30 years of career. But his son Ram Charan is boldly saying that he cannot be disciplined and punctual for shootings. He says that he cannot be on time at the sets in the morning as he has to go for gym every morning.

And Also Visit More Daily Latest Update Tollywood Movie NewsTelugu Cinema NewsTelugu Movie Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, Wallpapers, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment