Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Thursday 31 October 2013

Mahesh said, "Sudhir has been claiming that I've supported him. Unlike to his claims, I've done nothing. All I've done is I've just attended the audio functions of his films. He has come up on his own without any help from us. It's really proud moment for us."

Mahesh added, " The trailer of New Tollywood Movie 'Aadu Magadu Ra Bujji' is nice. I hope this film will also be a hit like his previous film Prema Katha ChitramRead More Intresting News Continues Click Link http://tinyurl.com/pv7ssol

And Also Visit More Daily Latest Update Tollywood Movie NewsTelugu Cinema NewsTelugu Movie Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, Wallpapers, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment