Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Thursday 24 October 2013

I never give importance to Money and remuneration. Many producers asked me for the skin show and offered huge amount for doing so, but I was denied all such offers. I use to give more importance to my role than the money.I am very selective about my roles in the movie,that is the reason why I appeared in less movies.Ïf any one proves the rumors I only will give 50 lakhs for you” Priya said with a harsh tone.
Heroine Priya Anand who appeared as second fiddle in Rana starrer Leader Tollywood Movie was fired on Media.Priya anand was unable to prove herself in the Tollywood and the lady adjusted with small ticket films,But the vivacious lady managed to get big offers in Kollywood .

Recently Priya Anand was selected to pair opposite with debut movie of music director turned actor GV Prakash,But later for unknown reasons Priya Anand was out and Sri Divya got into that role. Media reported that Producers were unable to pay the huge amount quoted by the heroine and said that Priya demanded Rs 50 lakhs as remuneration.

By hearing the wrong propaganda Priya got upset and comes with harsh words on the media. Priya even challenged media that if they prove that she had demanded 50 lakhs, then she would give 50 lakhs to those.


And Also Visit More Daily Latest Update Tollywood Movie NewsTelugu Cinema NewsTelugu Movie Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, Wallpapers, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment