Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Monday 11 November 2013

Kollywood Actor Simbu expressed his displeasure over media for labeling him as a playboy. "I have always respected media, but somehow they didn't treat me well. They have given a wrong impression upon me to the people. They said that I have ruined lives of people that are close to me. I was very hurt with all that. But I am mature enough and that's why I didn't take those to heart. Hope media sees the real side of me and write good about me in the future," Simbu said. Read More Intresting News Continues Click Link http://tinyurl.com/nwoggmv



And Also Visit More Daily Latest Update Tollywood Movie NewsTelugu Cinema NewsTelugu Movie Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, Wallpapers, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment