Vingler.com AsiaCube - The Best Free Social Exchange Site! kuizr.com
Friday 20 September 2013

With the rumour mills working overtime that Taapsee Pannu is dating her 'Gundello Godari' co-star Aadhi Pinisetty, the 'Chasme Baddoor' actor sets the record straight and insists that nothing is going on between them.
The rumours had apparently started after an “intimate scene” between the two in 'Gundello Godari'.
Our source says, “Taapsee has been addicted to Aadhi. They’re bonding great of late. In fact, she has also been referring his name to a couple of producers and filmmakers.”
Tapsee, who is taking some time off from the shooting of her upcoming film 'Muni', however, says, “It’s so funny and weird. It’s been a while since we have met. The last time I met him (Aadhi) was in Hyderabad some time ago. He has been a very good friend of mine since we worked in 'Gundello Godari' and nothing more.”
Setting the record straight, she told, “I’m not seeing anyone, I haven’t been seeing anyone and I won’t be seeing anyone in the future.”

About her upcoming projects, she added, “I couldn’t sign any Tollywood Movies due to my jam-packed schedule till this December. Apart from 'Muni', I’ve signed a Hindi film. I’m going to join the rehearsals of that film soon. I can’t reveal any details as I’m waiting for the production house to make an announcement.

And Also Visit More Latest Daily Update Tollywood NewsTelugu Movie NewsTelugu Cinema Reviews and Telugu Hot Actress Photos, Images, Wallpapers, Cinema Gallery all at Tolly9.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment